Relax and watch screen classics on an 18’x11 ′ screen
Submitted by Venice Paparazzi
Grab your buddies, your dog, your chairs and blankets, grab a few to go to Washington Square and walk 400 yards to the end of the Venice Pier, for a movie night in the coolest theater all time !
Relax and watch classics from the screen on an 18’x11 ′ LED with killer resolution and fantastic sound set above the ocean. The first week movie was La La Land, and everyone had a great time. The show starts at 7:00 p.m., so be sure to come early to mix, mingle, and get a good seat.
- Appointment: Every Thursday, 23 Sep-Oct 28, 2021.
- The sun sets at 18:55
- Start time: 7:00 p.m.
- Admission: To free
- Site: At the end of the Venice pier.
- What to bring: You have chairs, snacks, take out and lots of blankets!
- Dress warmly!
Range of films:
- CoCo – 10/7
- The great Lebowski – 10/14
- Fat – 10/21
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – 10/28
Buy local! Takeaway recommendations:
- Grab the best burger in LA at Hinano’s
- Order from Nighthawk: Breakfast Bar! See the menu!
- Have hot tea, hot chocolate, juice, sandwiches or salads at Cow’s End Cafe.
Parking: Street parking or parking at the end of Washington Blvd. 3100 Washington Boulevard, Venice, Ca 90291 (near Venice Pier)